Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

La tour Eifel

Hello Ladies, where has all the sunshine gone that I woke up to this morning? It is looking distinctly overcast here. Still all the more reason to stay indoors and craft, as if I need an excuse lol.
I still have so many cards to share with you that I made for Barbara's last TV show - I hope you are not getting fed up with them, cause I had a great time creating them.
Maybe this one will bring the sunshine back into the day and reminders of wonderful holidays in Paris. I've used my nesties to cut a section from the collage stamp and then used the whole stamp to give a watermarked background to the entire card.
Really liked the blue and orange, I matched the card to some lovely Stampin Up ribbon that I had.
As I have said before I'm really into dimension at the moment so have embossed the central panel and attached it with silicone.
The faux card candy is made with a small circle punch and then embossed on the back using a really large ball tool and a spongy mat. It's great cause it means I didn't waste all of the left over bits from the original stamped image - how sad am I!!!
The stamp set I was using also included a small tag so I've stamped it over Paris from the collage stamp.
Hope you approve.
Back to the crafting now, I've had my blogging fix!!
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx