Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Happy Birthaday Caz

Hello Ladies not long back from teaching and just had to wish my friend Caz a very Happy Birthday, even if it is a bit late in the day.
Hope you had a great day Caz and maybe you got your card on time, that really would be a first for me lol.

These are samples of what the ladies made on the class tonight.

I think the first pink one is probably my favourite.
They have all been made using the nesties to shape the main card.

This card uses a favourite Hobby Art stamp for the main image. The greeting has been stamped on acetate and held in place with brads.

The rest of the cards use images from several different Woodware clear stamp sets. All of the cards have been coloured using ink from Kaleidacolor ink pads.
Sorry ladies my blogging skills are not up to much tonight, it's really late and the brain is obviously not in gear when it comes to itemizing which sets I have used.

Anyway I hope you like the cards even if the description isn't up to much.
Please feel free to e-mail me if you need any more detail, I'm sure I will be a bit more with it after some sleep lol
Nite nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx