Followers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Bleached Mannequin

Evening Ladies.
Well as you can see normal service has now been resumed - one late night post only lol. Oh well it was good while it lasted, that's what happens when you have to go out to work.
This is the last of the cards made with Barbara's tailors dummy stamp set.
More bleach, only this time I have painted the dummy with it and then stamped with versamark using the corner stamp. I created a reverse mask for this to keep the area around the image clean.

The background paper is from my stash, but it matches perfectly I thought.
Better get some sleep, another late night post tomorrow as I will be teaching.
Nite, nite, thanks for dropping by
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx