Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Painted Poinsettia

Evening All,
Wow what a scorcher. I'm afraid that I abandoned all plans of walking this afternoon, and instead immersed myself in making some more Christmas samples for Jane, in a bid to make myself feel cooler. Didn't work, but I had fun lol.
Here is a Christmas card made with one of last years stamps designed by Jane Gill.
I do like this technique of stamping a solid image in white ink and then colouring over the top with pencils.
I went with very traditional Christmas colours here, although maybe not the black so much.
I do hope that it cools down a little tomorrow, although my phone is telling me that it is going to be even hotter.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx