Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Happy Birthday Dad

Evening Everyone,
Today would have been the birthday of a very special man in my life, my Dad.
I still miss him even after 13 years. and even though I can't send a card to him, I like to send one to my lovely Mum just to let her know that I am thinking of her.
This was made with a piece of background from my Gelli Plate stash
and a beautiful Memory Box die that I purchased on one of my visits to SirStampalot.
I have also added lots of stamping to the background with an assortment of stamps.
Happy Birthday Dad, all my love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic card you have created for your dad Kim the colours and that image are wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx