Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

A Sneaky Peek

Hi All,
I hope that you have all had a great start to the weekend, even if the weather has been less than kind.
Just a quick sneak peek for you tonight to remind you that Barbara will be back on the box tomorrow morning. Create and Craft Sky channel 674 at 9 - 11am.
Can you believe that it is the first Sunday in the month tomorrow, and March no less.
I turned the page in my birthday book this morning, and if I thought that February was heavy in birthdays then March is way worse.
Better get a wiggle on if I am going to get them all made in time.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx