Followers

Thursday 20 February 2014

Juice and Cookies

Evening Everyone,
Just a very quick post tonight, all this standing around with no customers is making me very tired.
I read the Radio Times cover to cover, and even did some colouring (good job the Boss is on holiday!!) but today has really dragged. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.
This was one of several cards made last year using background papers from my stash and some Lili of the Valley diecuts. I gave the card to one of the lads that Jenni looks after for his birthday last week.
I can see that I will have to make a few more of these as they are very useful to have around when you need a card in a hurry.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx