Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Happy Birthday with Bleach

Hi All,
I've been a busy bunny today, but not with crafty things I'm afraid. I've been visiting my Mum.
It did mean that I managed to hand deliver a birthday card so that it actually arrived on time as my brother-in-law was at the house and it is his birthday today.
I seem to be going through a bit of a bleaching phase at the moment. Here is the card that I made for Simon.
The leaves have been stamped and embossed onto blue card and then painted with bleach.
The sentiment is from Hobby Art, and yes, that is a peel-off border and some brads. I can just hear my friend Sharon's disapproval at them lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I bet he loved this one! I remember when peel offs were the latest thing! So many fashions in cardmaking but stamping is still number one for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx