Followers

Saturday 26 March 2022

Challenging the Little Grey Cells.

Evening,

Another lovely class today. It seems ages since we have crafted together since we took a week off to visit Ally Pally last time. I do think that I challenged their little grey cells though lol.

Someone had asked to do a class on Shaker cards, so I took along an assortment of dies to use as the main image, including some of the new Sue Wilson Panel dies.

I didn't get to finish anything in class, so here is a card that I made a while ago for Janice and Andy at SirStampalot.
I used an assortment of dies
and a piece of mop up background for the base card. 
You can pop anything into the card for the shaker element including glitter and the tiny bits that drop out of the dies when cutting them.

The class was a great way to use up some of the numerous sequins that I seem to have acquired over the years. I took along a box full of glitter and dies that would cut out tiny pieces as the shaker element.

I took some samples that I have already shared with you HERE which gave the Girls something to copy while they got the hang of things. 

As usual I have loads of ideas for cards rolling around in my head, just no time to put them in to practice. I will at least try and finish off the one that I started in class, because I then have a DT box to attend to, and classes to plan for my trip to SirStampalot in the very near future.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Kimx


 

3 comments:

  1. I'm pleased it's not just me that seems to collect stuff. Gorgeous card, bet the class loved it. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Good luck with getting everything ready too xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx