Followers

Saturday 5 March 2022

Thanks Auntie Weena

Evening,

I had to put all card making and quick thinking skills to work this afternoon, when Emma announced that she needed two birthday cards for the party that she was going to.............in 15minutes time!!!!

Thank goodness for a drawer full of Kanban and other assorted die cut goodies which Davina has given the kids over the years. 'Auntie Weena', as the kids loving refer to her, is often having a clear out of bits and pieces that she thinks the kids might like to craft with, and they certainly came in to their own today.

Stupidly, in my haste to put something together, I didn't take photos, but Emma was pleased so that is all that matters.

This card is probably the nearest I have to a quick and easy card from my picture stash.
An embossed background with a bit of ink,
a few die cut bits and pieces from my stash and some pearls. Definitely quick and easy.
The kids have another couple of parties to go to soon, so I think that we had better see if we can put a few cards together tomorrow so that we are ahead of the game.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx