Followers

Monday 21 March 2022

Celebrate the Sunshine

Evening,

I had a wonderful weekend with the 'Littlies'. It was so nice to hear them out in the garden in the sunshine. I managed to get a bit of weeding done before the weeds get too big and strangle all the plants. Why is it that weeds seem so easy to grow, whatever the weather, but we have to be so careful with anything pretty that we plant. 

Thankfully I know enough about gardening to know that it was too early to plant anything despite the beautiful sunshine. I got an early lift home as reward for all my efforts, and there was a heck of a frost when we left. It would definitely have killed off anything fragile.

Here is a card that I made recently after our class on Altenew Stamps, Dies and Matching Stencils.
I do love these stamps, and they are so much quicker and easier to colour now that they have matching stencils.
This set also has coordinating dies which makes it even easier. I do like easy.
I layered the die cut and coloured floral images over a couple of plain stamped and embossed ones.
I used the stencil on a square of cream card and cleaned my brush though it to give a lovely subtle background.
Finishing touches, a few pearls and a die cut sentiment, stacked and covered in glossy accents.
Back to work tomorrow, so I had better get an early night.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx