Followers

Saturday 12 March 2022

An Udderly Brilliant Time

Evening,

How exciting, we finally got to go to a craft show at Ally Pally, the first time in over 2 years. It was quite small, but it was so nice just to be out amongst other crafty people. By happy coincidence it has fallen on what would have been a class day so we went for a day out instead. 'The Girls' have all been looking forward to it, counting off the days and preparing our shopping lists. I'm not sure that any of us stuck to those lists, but I think that we all had a great time.........I know that I certainly did.

There were lots of Woodware products on sale, so here are a couple of cards that I made using one of  Jane's fabulous Fuzzy Friends stamp sets.
Connie the Cow comes complete with sentiments 
and lots of tiny extras.
I used a Woodware stencil and some glossy paste for the background, which gave me a piece big enough for both cards.
Time for some sleep now and then a day of play. Probably not with any of my new goodies as I have some DT work to complete but I will have lots of crafty fun that's for sure.
Thanks for stopping by, sorry I have been AWOL for a while.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx