Followers

Monday 11 October 2021

A Stag through the Trees

Evening,

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Getting back to work after the refit has been totally mad, and very tiring. A few days off to craft was lovely, but then the madness began all over again. So it was lovely to play on Saturday amongst friends, and then go home to a house full of people, including the littlest Grandchildren, to celebrate my birthday, albeit a day early.

My actual birthday on Sunday started very early indeed, with an extra day at work and a 4am start!!!!

Still an early start means an early finish so not all bad, although I was so shattered that I spent most of the afternoon and evening trying not to fall asleep.........................I wasn't altogether successful lol.

It was another 4am start today, so I wasn't sure that I would even manage to get a post done.

Sunday was also the birthday of a good friends husband, although he is much younger than me lol.
Here is a rather atmospheric birthday card that could be send to any man.
I made it for the class recently on Ink Sprays and Clingfilm. This technique makes fabulous backgrounds, here used with a die cut stag amongst the trees.
I added a moon mask and some ink to mimic the moonlight through the trees.
The die cut birthday, and the stag frame have been cut from black card and then highlighted with gold gilding wax. 
Better get some sleep now, although I get a lie in tomorrow, I don't have to be at work until 6am...........positively midday lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. You always come up with the best ideas and loving the background too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx