Followers

Sunday 17 October 2021

Spooky Birthday Hugs

Hi All,

The last week has been one full of birthday cards to send. 

It started with my friends hubby who happens to be the same day as mine, and continued with the lovely Jane Gill on the 13th, and my youngest daughter on the 14th.

My daughter loves Halloween, in fact this weekend we added quite a few items to her Halloween stash
In her words her 'house will look like Halloween threw up on it' lol.
With that in mind I chose a spooky Polkadoodles image for her birthday card, The background was from my stash with added stamped and embossed leafy images, and a huge die cut spiders web.
I also added some die cut sentiments. 
I've got a busy week of sample making, so I had better get some sleep.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx