Followers

Sunday 31 October 2021

Happy Halloween

Hi All,

I don't usually send Halloween cards, but last year the kids were having such a rough time with lockdown that I decided it was the perfect opportunity to cheer them all up, and send some pennies for sweeties. 

I had such fun, that I decided that I would do it again this year.
I chose some fabulously colorful images from Polkadoodles.
On this card made for my youngest Grandchildren I added them over a large spiders web with some added sparkle paste.
The background panel uses texture paste and a spiders web stencil from Dutch Doobadoo along with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Oxide sprays.
I decided on the background panel after being inspired in the Stencils and Pastes class by my friend Jenny.
I made several cards for little people amongst my friends and family
and enclosed a few pennies for them to buy sweeties.
I fussy cut the coloured images,
and added sentiments from a fabulous stamp set from Simon Says Stamp that I have had for a while.
One recipient has a birthday a few days before Halloween, so I turned his card into a birthday card for him.
Thanks for stopping by. Two posts in two day, I wonder how long that will last lol.
Crafty hugs 
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx