Followers

Friday 1 October 2021

Magenta Ornamental Onion

Evening,

Boy am I glad that it is Friday, it has been a very long week. Still no signs of another fuel delivery, so the phone has been ringing non stop, but at least we haven't had queues a mile long outside.....................just further up the road either side of us where the local garages have each had a delivery!!!

Having decided to abandon all plans to go anywhere this week, I have spent several enjoyable afternoons finishing off bits and pieces from last Saturdays class on Sprays and Clingfilm.
This card was actually made using a piece that I found in my bits box from many years ago. Sprays and Clingfilm is certainly not a new technique, just one that I haven't done for a while.
The white stamped and embossed image has to be one of my all time favourite Magenta stamps, the Ornamental Onion Flower Tile.  I trimmed the panel and added a fine gold border with a metallic pen, and then layered it over some embossed cardstock.

I am now enjoying a lovely long weekend with the youngest Grandbabies. At least there were no fuel issues with the trains. I was able to sit in a quiet carriage and indulge in my travel treat of a Costa coffee and this time a chocolate twist. 
I haven't been over to see the kids for a few weeks so it was so nice to be greeted by such excited little people. They were literally bouncing up and down. I was dragged in, coat and shoes removed and then pulled up the stairs to see their bedrooms and what they have been playing with. I have promised that we will go swimming tomorrow, a treat that they have missed out on since Covid hit, so they are all very excited.............Mum and me included.
Chloe has insisted that I have a sleepover in her bed, so I had better go up now before she wakes up and comes to find me.
Have a wonderful weekend. I know I will.
Hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx