Followers

Monday 4 October 2021

Inspired by a Friend

Evening All,

It has been nice to be away from the madness of the fuel delivery chaos for a few days, and that will carry on for a little while longer as the garage is closed for a refit.

We played with ink sprays and cling film during our last class, and this card was inspired by something that I saw on a friends blog Felix the Crafty Cat.
The background was created by spraying card with inks and then adding scrunched up cling film over it and leaving it to dry. 
At least one of the sprays had mica in it which is what creates the fabulous icy finish to the background.
I added a die cut floral silhouette, punched border and sentiment.
This card was made with a similar background panel, just different floral die cut and sentiment.
The background to this final card was once again made with spray inks, only this time I used a piece of  bubble wrap to create the background texture.
Thank you for your fabulous inspiration Angela, I hope you feel that I have done you justice.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Vannessa Osbourn5 October 2021 at 20:31

    This is really lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kim and of course I love the first one best of all. Those background techniques never fail. Yes I think you've done justice to to this design and wishing you a lovely week. Hope you have something nice planned for next weekend, wink! wink! Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx