Followers

Saturday 30 October 2021

You Make Me Smile

Evening,

Sorry I've been MIA again recently, I don't know where the days are disappearing to, and there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done.

This time last week a very special young lady turned 4.
My cute and funny Granddaughter Chloe.
This LOTV fairy reminded me of her, even if she is dressed in a little more pink than Chloe would like lol.
But one thing is for certain........she most definitely makes me smile.
And of course I sent her special hugs, especially as I couldn't make it to her birthday party.
Unfortunately Chloe doesn't like cake, so she asked Mummy for a jelly cake.........which had to be square with balls cascading down it.
I think a very clever Mummy rose to the challenge rather nicely. She even managed to make it light up!!!!
I might not have made it to the party, but I got to sample the 'cake', some of which made it's way home to me, and very nice it was too.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll try not to make it so long between visits this time.
Crafty hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx