Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year to you All

Hi All
I hope that you have had a fabulous New Years Day and are not feel too many ill effects after yesterday evenings celebrations.
I have never really been one for celebrating the New Year and the last few years have been particularly hard as it is also the anniversary of loosing my son Adam.
Aren't some people just thoughtful and amazing?
These are the beautiful flowers that a lovely friend of mine gave me.
She remembers the day every year and gives me these to help cheer me up. What a special lady.
The twins and I took one bloom to the church yard, and the rest are sitting on the table at home for us all to enjoy.
We lit a candle as always to help us remember all those that we have loved and lost.
Happy 2016 to Everyone.
Let us hope that it will be a happy, healthy and prosperous one for us All.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx