Followers

Thursday 28 January 2016

A couple of Birthday cards

Afternoon Everyone,
I have managed to get a couple of birthday cards in the post this week despite feeling lousy, but knowing my luck I will probably find that they are still on my desk, especially given that I didn't press send on my post for Tuesday even though I could have sworn that I had!!
These cards were made using another couple of Jane's floral stamp sets.
I tried stamping and embossing the main panel using both black ink and clear embossing powder and versamark ink and white embossing powder before sponging with dye based inks, to see which I liked best.
The background panel has been created using my trusty Gelli Plate, large bubble wrap and the same colour inks as for the main panel.
I also black stamped and embossed some more more images across the back panel, and added a piece of shrivelled ribbon.
This second card uses the same elements, except for the ribbon that is.
I'm off for another lie down, this feeling like crap is no fun.
Better double check that I pressed publish lol.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx