Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

Embossing Folders are fab

Oh Dear, more dreadful weather. If I didn't know any better I might think I was to blame. It always seems to rain whenever it is my day to visit my Mum lol.
I would say that it's good crafting weather but as I won't get much chance to play today I will share a couple of the samples that I have prepared for my Embossing Folders class on Saturday at Davina's in Purley.
 I love Embossing Folders, they are such a great way to create a background, or embellish a card.
 These samples were all made using embossing folders
 inks, and embossing powder.
Even just spritzing with inks can give an amazing look,
And the panels don't necessarily need anything more than a sentiment to embellish them.
 These last two cards which I have shared with you already, are made using the same ingredients.
They were inspired by something that I saw on Pinterest, my go to place for crafty help and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx