Followers

Friday 15 January 2016

A Christmas Cutie

Evening Everyone,
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
It had been very cold here today, so I think I might just hibernate for the weekend.
I'm quite hoping that it is TOO cold for the snow that the weather men are predicting for us.
I thought that I would share another Christmas card that I made last year, well it does seem rather appropriate lol.
The image is an old LOTV topper which has been die cut, and then added to a background created from several pieces of paper from my stash.
I added a little bit of glitter glue to finish it all off. A very quick and easy card to add to my stash.
Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx