Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Coffee Anyone??

Evening Everyone,
It has taken a lot of coffee to keep me going today, so I thought that I would share a few cards with you that I made using tea/coffee to create both the background papers and also paint with.
The background to this first card has been created by soaking a piece of card in a tray of diluted coffee granules (remember making aged paper as a kid?) I then sprinkled a few of the coffee granules on to the wet paper and left it to dry.
I used embossing folders and brown dye based ink for extra shading.
The background paper to this card was made in a similar manner although I first stamped and embossed in white and then screwed the paper up to give added texture.
I also added some glimmer mist to the background and coloured the main image with Watercolour Pearlex.
The background here was made the same way as for the first card. The main image was also coloured using diluted coffee granules.
The panel has been die cut using a fancy Couture die and then layered onto teal coloured card stock.
This card uses another of Jane Gill's designs for Woodware randomly stamped and embossed onto a piece of the coffee backround paper, and then coloured using Watercolour Pearlex.
Better slow down the coffee consumption if I am going to get any sleep tonight I suppose lol.
Back tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx