Followers

Sunday 24 January 2016

Floral Window Cards.

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a wonderful 'crafty' weekend.
I have spent today finishing off some bits and pieces from a previous class, so I am feeling very pleased with myself.
It got too late for pictures so I will share them with you another time.
These cards were made a while ago using a technique that I learnt from my lovely blogging buddy Mynnette on one of the numerous challenge blogs that she has run over the years.
She called the technique Stamped Punched Window Cards  and I love it, in fact I won the challenge lol. 
Of course you can just as easily use the stamped panel on its own as I have done here. It just seemed too nice to cut into.
Lets hope these nice bright floral cards are reflected in the weather tomorrow. It would be so nice to be warm at work for a change.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx