Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Twas the Night Before Christmas at CCM&More

Hi All
Well it seems that my fabulous crafty weekend with late night playtime has finally caught up with me.
This was supposed to be posted on Monday, but I keep getting side tracked (aka falling asleep at the computer lol), so my apologies.
We have another lovely challenge for you at CCM&More.
Lin is our host and she is asking for your project to depict a line from the poem 'Twas the Night before Christmas'.
We have printed the whole poem on the blog in case you are unsure, but PLEASE don't forget to tell us which line your creation depicts.
I had a rummage through my Christmas bits box and found this fabulous Magenta image that I coloured several years ago when I was demoing for Janice and Andy at the NEC.
The stockings are rather vibrant, and I added some glossy accents for extra dimension.
The background has been embossed using a brick wall folder and then gently highlighted using Imagination Alchemy wax.
I added some diecut icicles and glitter glue.
As I didn't have an appropriate stamp I hand wrote the line that my card depicts, 'The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.'
Please stop by and share the love with the rest of the team.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx