Followers

Sunday 29 November 2015

Thank You So Much

Evening Everyone,
I have just got back from a weekend spent with Jenny, Becki, and some of the amazing members of the Hobby Art Design Team.
We have certainly had a fun packed and inspirational time, with an incredible amount of good food and drink thrown in.
I think I must have gained more than a few pounds over the course of the weekend, but I can assure you that it was worth every ounce.
I have certainly come away inspired by all of the awesome ideas that the rest of the team shared.
Thank you so much Jenny for your generosity.
Here's looking forward to the next one........................after I've been to the gym a few times lol
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely stunning selection of cards. Awesome stamp and love the rich colours vellum and bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx