Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2015

A Woodware Sketch

Evening Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at Woodware this week, and I must start my post with a huge apology to Dorothy.
Firstly I am soooooooooo late with it again, and secondly I have used an old Magenta stamp that is no longer available through Woodware. So sorry Dorothy, did you think that I had forgotten?
With time at a premium right now I searched through my bits box for some thing to use as the focal point of my card.
What I found were some lovely bits of background card, all created using alcohol inks, glossy card stock, and said Magenta stamp.
I decided that as there were three bits of background, than I should finish off three more cards for my box.
I have added some stardust pen to this panel.
 The floral image on this panel has been painted with bleach to take out a little of the colour.
 A few tiny gems are the finishing touches on this card.
Once again I apologise for the lateness of the post and hope that you like my take on the current sketch.
See you again soon.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx