Followers

Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas............... turkey crisis averted!


Late again, but let me wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
I was at work yesterday as normal, but it wasn't as bad as it sounds.
Everyone was in a pretty good mood (we only had one 'Grinch'), we helped out lots of people with their forgotten or last minute Christmas prezzies (M&S vouchers, flowers and chocolates are always a good plan) and batteries, and everyone seemed to have forgotten to buy bread and bacon lol.
I even managed to avert our very own turkey crisis when I had a phone call from my daughter Jenni to say that ours hadn't defrosted enough. Thank goodness we had a turkey crown left.
See I do have my uses lol.
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, whatever you are doing.
I am getting myself ready to help with the washing up at the pub again today, so I think that dinner will be on them.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx