Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Bring on the Sunshine at Woodware

Morning Everyone,
I hope that you are all not too stressed with the run up to Christmas. Where the heck is December disappearing too?
Today it is my turn to Bring on the Sunshine over at Woodware.
I have used one of my favourite Stampendous stamps for my cards.
Yes, I know I got carried away again lol.
My background has been created using some pieces of 'Bleeding Art Tissue' from my stash.
I attached the tissue to a sticker sheet and then layered it onto white paper to make it easier to trim.
The background to the second card has been made using a print pulled from the wet tissue.
I chose some background papers from my stash to match the stamped panels and then added some sentiments.
Nice bright cards to cheer up this time of year.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx