Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Vellum Lace

Evening Everyone,
Well I failed to add any vellum to my card yesterday, so I have made up for it today.
Once again this card uses the lovely Woodware clear stamp set Grasses which I have stamped and embossed using versamark and white powder. Distress inks have been sponged over the embossed images which make them 'POP'
I used a combination of Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Ripe Persimmon.
I punched a narrow strip of yellow vellum from the pastel pack available HERE at The Stamp Man using a Martha Stewart border punch, and then creased it so that it would fit around an oval image cut with a nestie.
I also added punched strips of yellow and white vellum to the right hand side of the card.
The sentiment is from Hobby Art, and there is some stitching and card candy.
I would like to enter this into the challenge over at Just Keep on Creating.
This is a new challenge blog and they are encouraging you to 'Use it Up' in their Anything Goes challenge this month. Why not check it out, there are plenty of entries so far to inspire you.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love how you are using up your vellum on this one Kim.
    Have a great day.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely lovely card. Orange is my favourite colour and I love all the beautiful shades you have used. The addition of vellum is just lovely and the stamping is just amazing.

    I hope you are having fun using up your stash :)

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx