Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

Vellum Flowers for The Stamp Man

Evening Everyone
Hope that you have been having a good weekend.
As promised I have been working on some more cards using Vellum to go with the challenge that I have set this month over at The Stamp Man..
This card was actually made at the same time as the one that I posted at the time of the challenge going live.
I do try and use up all the bits when I have been playing, the trouble is that everything starts to look as if I only use one set of colours. Still never mind, I hope you like it anyway.
I used the same stamps, vellum and Decorating chalks as for the previous card to create the background and coloured vellum, so why not stop by my previous POST for more details on how this was acheived.
I tore the vellum panel and attached it to the card using Woodware Miracle Adhesive Film, and then added stiching using a fine black pen.
The flowers were cut from some of the remaing vellum and background card using a DooHickey Vintage Daisies.
I also added some punched leaves and card candy for the flower centres.
Why not stop back tomorrow and see what else I have made using vellum.
In the mean time I'm off to post a few more comments.
I'm playing catch up as usual I'm afraid :)
Happy Crafting.
hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Very cleverly done Kim. Love the similarities and differences of this card to the previous one. These flowers are gorgeous.
    Happy Easter.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the vellum and the use of the chalks. Lovely little flowers too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - I love the subtle tones in the background and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim and the colours are fabulous. You are such a talented crafter and I just love the gorgeous background you have created.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx