Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

A Camper Van for Jason

Evening Everyone.
Just a quick post tonight to show you the card that I made for my Sin-in-law Jason's birthday.
Jason desperately wants to get an old camper van to restore, he's very good at that sort of thing having already done it to an old Beetle and BMW.
Unfortunately this is the nearest that I am ever going to be able to get for him.
I actually got this image as part of a kit that I bought from Create and Craft to use with the Grandchildren, but I couldn't resist using it to make a card for Jason.
I cut it out using an oval nestie and mounted it on to a card using background papers from my stash.
The greeting is a Molly Blooms design available from SirStampalot, and I have added card candy and some bakers twine.
The card has been made using Marie's sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.
We have ended the day with a lovely roast lamb dinner and Saskia has had us all in stitches with her entertainment, quite the budding actress lol.
I suppose everyone else will be back to normal tomorrow after the long weekend.
I hope that you have all had a nice break even if the weather here at least has been typical Bank Holiday weather.........rain. Well what else would you expect in England lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card, beautiful bards. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx