Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

Two Cheeky Boys

Evening Everyone,
Have you ever had that feeling that you have spent the day doing one thing, when you should really have been doing something completely different instead?
Well that is the sort of day I have had.
I have had a wonderful time making Christmas cards, but I can't help feeling that there is something more pressing that I should have been attending to.
Oh well too late now, I will just have to panic next week lol.
My stash of Christmas bits doesn't seem to be getting any smaller, but I am pleased to say that my pile of finished cards has grown by quite a few this weekend.
In amongst all of the Christmas cards I also managed to make this for a couple of cheeky little boys who celebrated their birthday on Saturday. They come into the garage every morning with their Mum and are always full of smiles, so I thought that I would make them a card when I found out that it was their birthday on Saturday. 
I have used one of my Lili of the Valley toppers cut out with a nestie. I added some stiching and glossy accents, and mounted it over background papers from my stash.
The dinosaur punch is by EK Success.
The number is also from my stash and I have coloured and embossed it so that it fitted better with the colour of the card.
I hope they like it, I guess I will find out tomorrow.
I would like to enter it into the challenge over at Here come the Boys.
Off to bed now, night night.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card! love the image and your distressed finish! Thanks for sharing it at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    Have been following your blog and I think its time for me to say 'Hello'. Love your card, this one is so cute, and I am sure the boys and their mother must have been so delighted to have had a card made sepecially for them. Regarding Christmas cards, I admire your advanced planning, I find it so difficult to think of Christmas when we are still awaiting summer!
    Best wishes, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne. The Christmas challenges have been brilliant for me, they have really inspired me to make a few cards when I might otherwise not have bothered until panic sets in in November lol.
    Thanks for following me, glad you like what you see, it makes it all worth while.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the What a lovely card for the Here Come The Boys "Tiddly Peeps" challenge... hope to see you at the next challenge too :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx