Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

What happened to Spring?

Evening Everyone
Well I don't know about you, but I think the weather today has been far nearer Winter than Spring, and so I think that a Christmas card for this post will be quite appropriate lol.
I made this a couple of weekends ago with the intention of entering it in to one of the Christmas challenges, but it never quite happened. Never mind.
The main image is another of the Lili of the Valley toppers which I have cut out using a nestie.
The background paper is from my stash and I have stamped and embossed the main card using the Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel.
I added a border cut using a Magnolia DooHickey and some ribbon.
Of course no Christmas card would be complete without some glitter glue and Stardust pen.
I have a couple of boxes and inserts to finish before I can get to bed, so I had better get a shift on.
I really must get the hang of this scheduled posting.
Just noticed that Weekly Christmas challenges are looking for Embossing so I am going to enter it in to the challenge there.
hugs
Kimx

7 comments:

  1. There's an award on my blog for you, if you'd like it (I do appreciate that sometimes people like to be nominated but don't want to get involved!! No prob!) Basically, I just want to thank you for your books, which got me involved in this card malarky in the first place!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!!! The topper is wonderful and I love this embossing folder, so delicate!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, fab in real life. That Nestie is very subtle. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim, love it!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! thanks for joining us this week at CCC hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx