Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Jenny on the Box

Evening All
Just as I suspected, I have lost a whole afternoon of crafting due to the need for a granny nap when I got home from work!!
It doesn't take long to get behind does it. I really will have to get back into the groove tomorrow or it will be back to square one.
One thing I didn't manage to get done were any cards for tomorrows TV programmes featuring Jenny from Hobby Art, so in true Blue Peter fashion, here is one I prepared earlier lol.
 Jenny will be on Create and Craft sky channel 671 tomorrow morning at 8am and then again in the afternoon at 2pm, that is providing they don't change the schedule at the last minute as they are known to do.
These cards were both made for a previous programme, but I never got the chance to share them with you.
They were made using the Butterfly Kisses Roses clear stamp set.
The only trouble with have a nap in the afternoon is that you are never quite tired enough in the evening to get to bed on time, so I really will have to stay awake tomorrow, any suggestions?
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Matchsticks!! Both of these are gorgeous cards, colours are lovely. Wouldn't be able to choose a favourite out of them either!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx