Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Look what Sylvie made

Evening Everyone,
Nothing from me tonight, but I just had to share this card with you.
It has been made by Sylvie, one of the lovely ladies that come to my classes at Davina's.
In fact Sylvie acts as my taxi service to and from classes.
She lives just down the road from me and has always generously offered me a lift there and back.
I love it when people share with me cards that they have made, and this was something that Sylvie showed us on her camera last Saturday.
I asked her if I could see it in the flesh, and take a couple of pictures to show you all as I think it is just stunning. Believe me the pictures really do not do it justice.
I won't even attempt to list all of the equipment that she has used, but I do know that all of the flowers are handmade. Sylvie likes to sit in front of the TV in the evening and make them.
The card has been made using scalloped Nesties, and the greeting is from Lili of the Valley, but I don't know what the main image is.
I love all of the little extra details that she has added, like the 40th at the front.
I for one would be thrilled to receive this.
She even made a box for it Gill :)
Well done Sylvie this is perfect.
You have plenty of time to make more flowers, my birthday isn't until October lol.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Sylvie is a very talented lady as I know from other cards I have seen.

    Kim, please send her my congratulations on a truly wonderful card

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim what a great job Sylvie has made on this card.A BOUQUET of COLOUR.Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, do be sure and pass onto Sylvie that I think her card is gorgeous. All those handmade flowers are perfect too.

    Linxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BOX????? Now she really has gone too far!!!
    Gilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx