Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

More Colours of Spring

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a lovely day, I can't believe that I am already half way through my holiday here at SirStampalot.
I have had another lovely class this evening where we played with the 'Lemon Juice Background Tecnique' that I found in Craft Stamper, and lots of new stamps.
I'm afraid that I was side tracked after class, and so I forgot to take pictures, so for now here is another card that I made for the Woodware Challenge.
I just love this stamp, FRS216 Field of Tulips which I have once again watercoloured using dye based inks.
I have added some dots using a white Gelly Roll Glaze pen. I also coloured the clouds with it.
The greeting is another Woodware clear stamp FRS112 Double Thanks. I have given it my 'padded treatment' and added it to my card, which has made using some of the wonderful background papers that Janice and Andy have in the shop.
That really is the most wonderful thing about making a card in the middle of the shop, being able to match your papers exactly without spending hours looking through your stash.
The trouble is I will need another 12x12 box to put them all in, and we might be eating beans on toast for weeks, but hey, I'm on holiday lol.
I had better get to bed now, before I fall asleep while I am writing this.
Why not hop on over to Woodware and check out some of the lovely new stamps that they have, available from most good Craft shops.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx