Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Happy Birthday Daddy

Evening Everyone,
We have a Birthday Boy in the family, Emma's Daddy is celebrating today.
As I said Becki and I spent Sunday making Andy's card.
In fact Emma went back to her Dad with rather red feet, which took a bit of explaining.
It was just as well that we were also doing Thank you cards for Emma's xmas prezzies, so we only had to stretch the truth a little when telling her Dad what she had been up to lol.
 
We covered Emma's feet in ink and then printed them onto white card stock.
The sentiment and 'DADDY' were cut using dies from my stash.
Card Candi finished the whole thing off.
Unfortunately Andy has had to work today so I have told him that he will have to be like the Queen and have a second birthday. If it's good enough for her Majesty........................:O)
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx