Followers

Monday 18 March 2013

Friendship Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

Evening Everyone,
Today we started a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers where our host Yvonne  has chosen the theme 'Friendship'.
She would like to see the word 'Friend' 'Friends' or 'Friendship' included somewhere on your card/project.
We are sponsored this time by SATURATED CANARY with 2 of their gorgeous digis and and SIR STAMPALOT with two fabulous prizes:-Hero Arts Fancy Friendship Stamp Sheet and 'Our Friendship' single stamp.
I'm  sorry that I am so late with my post for the challenge but I have been busy with class prep and tea making duties. 
I am actually staying with the lovely Janice and Andy (owners of SirStampalot) at the moment so I chose a Magnolia stamp Poppy Tilda, which is exclusive to them, for my card.
I coloured her, before I set off on my holiday, using my Distress Markers and then matched her to papers from the shop.
One of the best things about being here, apart from the company of course, is being able to find exactly what I need to finish a project.
Of course it is not so good for the bank balance, but it is my holiday after all, so I will just have to worry about it next month.
I managed to find background papers to match my colouring, as well as Co-ordinations card stock which I cut out using one of my Nesties.
The flowers are all cut out using a new Sizzix die that I bought.
I added the sentiment from a Hobby Art stamp set, as Yvonne requested.
I hope that you will find time to join us HERE.
Better get to bed now, another early start tomorrow and a class in the evening.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - simply lovely Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colours you've chosen, and how you've combined the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour combination, its a beautiful card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout anf totally gorgeous colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx