Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

A Primary Birthday

Evening Everyone, thanks for stopping by.
The card I am sharing with you this evening was made for my friend at work to send to her Nephew abroad.
She had missed his 3rd birthday and wanted to send him something a bit special - I hope he feels that my card fits the bill.
I figured that at 3 a card full of nice bright colours would be good and so I am entering it in the Allsorts Challenge where the order of the day is Primary Colours - red, blue and yellow.
Beverley wanted her nephew's name on the card and so once again I used my favourite alphabet stamps on shrink plastic.
 Now I was going to be able to tell you exactly which stamp set it was as my friend Sue found that she had it, and hadn't thrown away the packaging. She text me to let me know all the details but once again technology has failed me, my phone seems to have deleted all my messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have used the latest sketch over at Friday Sketchers. I am enjoying all these challenges, and this sketch was particularly useful. I liked the idea of being able to add a secret message from Beverley for Rayon to find when he opened his card.
A cute Penny Black Bear and some party balloons complete the birthday theme.
I started this post several hours ago before I went out to teach at Davina's so I had better finish it now and get some sleep. The trouble is I feel wide awake at the moment, but I'm not sure I will feel quite the same at 5am when it is time to get up :)
Nite Nite all
Love and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Morning Kim

    Got your mail, all seems OK with the link.

    Really bright and cheery card, you could enter this for Penny Black at Allsorts as well you know.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts,see you in a couple of weeks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! Loving the party hat and cupcake background. I'm guessing the belated stamp gets a lot of use!? x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with beautiful colours!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card again Kim, very cheerful
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week, good luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx