Followers

Monday 1 November 2021

Monochrome Congratulations

Evening,

Where on earth is this year disappearing to? How can it be November already. It was definitely 'Dragon's breath' weather this morning. That is what the kids call it when it is so cold that you can see your breath as you walk along.

I've tried very hard to blog every day this year since I have so many cards still to share with you, however I seem to have failed miserably last month. I have to say though that I have felt so much less pressured as soon as I missed a couple of days lol.
I hope that you managed to catch Jane on the TV a couple of weeks ago with more of her Bubble Bloom stamp sets.
I still have quite a few cards made using them,
so I had better get my act together and start blogging more regularly again or the unblogged cards pile will start to get out of control again.
The background to these cards was created using ink sprays and clingfilm. I decided to add a little colour to this second one, although I think that the monochrome one is probably my favourite.
I'm going to get an early night I think. Chloe wasn't very well yesterday, and was very restless during the night, so I have some sleep to catch up on lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx