Followers

Thursday 1 September 2016

Traditional Christmas for WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
It is my turn to post for WoodwareWitterings again this week and we are looking at Traditional Christmas cards.
Now I'm a usually a fairly traditional girl when it comes to Christmas, I do like my reds and greens.
I chose a card that I made using JGS181 Rosehip Wreath.
I stamped and embossed the image onto watercolour card using white embossing powder and then coloured the image using the wet watercolour technique and dye based inks.
The sentiment is from another of Jane's Christmas stamps JGS179 Poinsettia Basket.
As usual I couldn't help playing and made a couple more cards. 
 This time I chopped the image into squares to create a couple of smaller cards.
And here is one to show you that it can look just as good in non traditional black and white.
This card uses the traditional Christmas colours but the Poinsettia Basket.
 And here is another version.
And this one again shows that it can look just as good in a non traditional version.
I hope that you are enjoying our take on traditional Christmas cards and that you have managed to add a few more cards to your stash ready for the big day.
Happy crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx