Followers

Sunday 11 September 2016

Congratulations and Well Done

Morning,
Things have definitely got back to normal on the roads this week now that the schools have finally all returned after the summer holidays.
It was a bit of a staggered start, so the full effects weren't felt until Friday, but it was enough to effect the mood of the customers, all except the parents that is who were all looking pretty relieved that the holidays are finally over.
It doesn't seem like it has been three weeks since the GCSE exam results came out, and I had several congratulations cards to make.
My Boss, and two of the ladies that I work with all have children the same ages as my two eldest Grandchildren, so we have spent many years celebrating the same milestones together.
I know that we were all equally proud of their achievements, whatever their grades.

I have used a lovely Penny Black stamp for my cards, colouring the images using Distress Inks and a waterbrush.
Megan starts the Sixth Form tomorrow so everyone will be back to school.
I'm sure that she will enjoy it once she gets over the initial nervousness of something new.
Good Luck to everyone.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx