Followers

Monday 5 September 2016

Layer it Up

Hi All
We have a new challenge starting today over at CCM where our host Marlene is looking for you to Layer It Up, creations with lots of layers.
My card has been made using a piece of Gelli plate background from my stash.
I added a die cut circle as a moon/sun,
and then several layers of torn paper and card across the bottom of the card.
The poppies have been die cut from a piece of red card that has first been stamped on with diluted thin bleach.
Finishing touches are some tiny black dots added with a Micron pen and Card Candi.
I also made this card in a very similar manner,
using pieces from my bits box.
I'm on a mission as you know to use things up.
I hope that you will join us over the next fortnight with your layered creations.
Don't forget to stop by and share some love with the rest of the team HERE.
Have a great week.
Happy Crafting and hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx