Followers

Monday 19 September 2016

A POP of Colour at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone
We have a new theme to inspire you at WoodwareWitterings, and this week we are looking for 'A Pop of Colour.'
My first thought for this was a Spotlight card, but I have not made it in what I would consider the traditional manner. (see Pinterest ideas HERE)
I searched through my rather extensive stash of stamps and found this lovely little floral image from Stampendous CRM217 Dandie Trio.
I stamped and embossed it in black onto a strip of Woodwares Mixed Media card stock. I absolutely LOVE this card stock.
I coloured the image using an Orange Gelli Roll Glitter pen, and Green Gelli Roll Glaze pen and then added a tiny gem to the centre of the flowers for another 'POP' of colour.
The narrow panel of coloured paper in the centre of the card helps to spotlight the coloured part of the image.
I used some of the background papers from a couple of the fabulous 6x6 card and paper pads that Woodware sell.
And of course I couldn't waste anything, so there are a couple of extra cards which I hope will inspire you.
I hope that you have fun with our challenge this week.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx