Followers

Saturday 20 August 2016

You can never have too many Gems

Morning Everyone,
Where on earth are the days disappearing to? No sooner is it Monday than it's Friday again, and the only posts that seem to get done are the scheduled ones for Woodware.
I will get organised again sometime, I'm just not too sure that it will be any time soon lol.
This week we have been featuring cards with plenty of bling over at WoodwareWitterings in  the shape of Mark Richard products.
Now I find that Jane Gill's Bubble Bloom stamps are the perfect starting point for using plenty of gems, crystals, nailheads etc.
I have gone for a fairly dramatic colour scheme with red, white and black with a hint of silver.
I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and then lightly sponged around the edge with black dye based ink.
I also used the black ink to paint the image before adding my assorted gems, nailheads, glitter domes and a little bit of glitter glue.
I stamped and embossed down the edge of the red panel and then painted the dots with undiluted thin bleach which has taken out some of the colour.
As usual I created a second, slightly different version of my card.
There are slightly less gems on this one and I also stamped and embossed the image using a Versamark inkpad and silver embossing powder.
I hope that you have enjoyed playing along with us this week and now have a stash of cards with an extra touch of bling.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodnes Kim this is AWESOME! Love the bold colours fabulous layout and THAT BLING is beyond belief. Oh soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim. Stylish as ever, love them. Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx