Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

WoodwareWitterings Sketch 53


Morning Everyone,
We have a sketch for you to work with this week over at WoodwareWitterings, and today it is my turn to play.
I have chosen one of Jane Gill's stamp sets JGS370 Calendula Bloom,
stamped and embossed onto Mixed Media cardstock using Vintage Sepia Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.
I sponged the panel with dye based ink and pieces of cut and dry foam.
No precision colouring for me I'm afraid, all except the stem and leaves.
I stamped and coloured a second flower head and cut it out using a circular die before layering it over another circle made from dark brown card stock.
The band across my card has been created from a strip of vellum and a sentiment stamped and embossed onto a small piece of card.
To add a little extra interest I stamped around the edge of the panel with the clean flower stamp which I had spritzed with water.
This gives a fabulous watery image in the background, and for the finishing touches some tiny card candi punched from the waste and some faux stitching.
No waste in the making of this card, so just for a change there is only one card to share with you lol.
Oh and here is the sketch just in case you fancy giving it a try.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx