Followers

Monday 29 August 2016

With Love on your Christening

Hi All
One of the advantages when the rest of the family go on their annual holiday is that I can spread my things out without having to clear up at the end of the day. The kitchen side has become a die cutting/embossing station!!
With that in mind I try to sort out one section of my craft room, which of course always takes longer than anticipated.
This year I decided that it was the turn of my dies (a scarily large amount of them it has to be said lol)
Of course one of the lovely things about all of this sorting out is that you are reacquainted with dies that you had completely forgotten that you had.
I used part of a fabulous Sue Wilson die set CED1615 Striplets Lattice Window to create the background for this Christening card.
The central image is a LOTV topper from my stash cut out using a circular die.
I added a little glossy accents to the church window,
 as well as a ribbon bow
and a sentiment, also by LOTV.
I hope that they had some beautiful sunshine for Austins' special day on Sunday and that it remains just as nice for Mum and Dads 3rd anniversary tomorrow.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx