Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Good Luck and Love in All that You Do

Evening Everyone,
We are in full blown exam mode in our house. GCSEs, or what ever it is that they call them these days.
Megan seems to be coping with them reasonably well at the moment although I believe there was a bit of a meltdown moment when there was confusion over exam rooms and seat numbers. Six of them all had the same number!!!
Hopefully today's exam has been a little less stressful.
It is a little bit late, what's new I hear you say, but here is the card that I made Megan to wish her luck and love in all that she does, namely said exams.
The background has been created using Imagination Silkies and a stencil.
Some of the colour was removed using a baby wipe whilst the stencil was still in place and then Sparkle Medium was burnished over the top using a piece of cut and dry felt.
The main stamped image is one of my favourite Woodware stamps at the moment,
and the sentiment is from LOTV.
I think we are exam free for a few days at least, so lets hope that the stress levels recede a little.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx