Followers

Saturday 28 May 2016

An Array of Hobbies at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone
It's my turn over at WoodwareWitterings today, where this week we have an array of Hobbies.
Now I must admit that it has been a while since I managed to fit in any knitting, but it was a hobby of mine once upon a time.
This card was made for the latest Woodware catalogue using a fabulous knitting bag stamp set designed by Jane Gill.
I did a bit of paper piecing on the main image
using some papers from my stash.
The red background paper has been dry embossed and then highlighted with Gilding Wax.
I wrapped some woollen threads around the card and then added the sentiment and some buttons.
I also created a second version of it for a friend who is an avid knitter.
I hope that you have enjoyed our theme this week, and that you will join us again on Monday when we will have some more ideas to inspire you.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx